The Math Ace Boardgame is suitable for what ages?
The most suitable age range is from 8 to 12 years old.
We have taken it to homes and kids at the homes were not very good at Math, so even Secondary students (13-15-year-olds) struggled with it. 👀 It also could be that most of these kids do Math in Bahasa.
How many players is this game for?
This game is most ideal for 2 ✌ to 6 🖐☝ players.
Is this game easy or hard?
From 👨🏫 Greg: My 10-year-old son can answer with ease about 60% of the questions. However the other 40% I have had to keep checking with him, prompting him to think 🧠 and get the correct answer. I would say that this is where most kids will fall under. 🤗
Bright kids 💡 might say that it is not challenging enough, which brings me to the next thought: Launching Math Ace SET 2, which will obviously will be more challenging 💡💡 (which is ready and available on a Print on Demand basis at RM80 per set) and I have plans for a SET 3! 💡💡💡
What are the topics covered?
You know the numbers… even, odd, prime, fractions, decimals, measurements, and more! Just crank up your number engine and churn out the answers.
- 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣ Numbers – Greater than, Smaller than, Mixed Numbers
- ➕➖ Addition and Subtraction
- ✖ ➗ Multiplication and Division problem solving
How well do you know your timetables? Put it to the test! Watch out for the trickery in the twisters!
- ✖ 🤹♂️ Times Tables – A whole section is dedicated to this as a lot of them struggle with times tables
- 🔵🏀 2D and 3D Shapes
- ↖↗👆👇 Basic Angles, Direction
- 📏🐘🥤 Length, Mass and Capacity
The clock is ticking! It’s time to tell time and make the most of your sense of time!
- ⌚⌛⏲ Telling Time – In here are also addition and subtraction based on time. A whole section for this.
- 🤹♀️🥣 Mixed Numbers
- 🌓 Fractions
- 📐⏹ Perimeter and Area
Shape up on your geometry, figure out the figures… The answers are just on the tip of your tongue!
All questions in the topics are created to help kids ace Math exams!
Before exams or tests, this is a good way to do an overview to see if the all the topics have been mastered. Otherwise, the other players can quickly brush up together on those particular topics.
What’s in the box
- Packaging Box
- Gameboard (Size 54cm x 44cm)
- 200 question Cards (Set A)
- Tokens and Dice
- Bonus Score Sheets