English Ace Boardgame: 8+ (Set 1) – Prototype Print on Demand Version
RM250.00 inc. 6% SST
ENGLISH ACE the BOARD GAME is developed to encourage learning through play and interactivity. AGES 8+ (2-6 Players) – Based on School Syllabus!
ENGLISH ACE injects fun into the learning experience. Children should be encouraged to read aloud the Question Cards to improve on their speaking, pronunciation and diction. Questions on grammar, idioms, similes, metaphors, synonyms and antonyms will help them strengthen skills while mastering these building blocks of the English Language.
As the third most widely spoken language in the world, English is spoken and taught in over 118 countries. Here are a few reasons why you should keep learning and practicing your English language skills.
- It is commonly used around the world as a trade language or diplomatic language.
- It is the language of science, aviation, computers, diplomacy and tourism.
- It is the language of international communication, the media and the internet.
- It is the official language in 53 countries and is spoken as a first language by around 400 million people worldwide.
- It is also the most common second language in the world.
- According to the British Council, by 2020 about two billion people in the world will be studying English.
Whether it is for professional or personal reasons, understanding the importance of English will help you reach your goals. Therefore, it is highly likely that if you meet someone from another country, you will both be able to speak English. It gives you an open door to the world and helps you communicate with global citizens.
Play the game with your children and discover their strengths and weaknesses. Use this tool to help them improve on their weak points. This simple offline activity of the ENGLISH ACE boardgame will go a long way in helping our young children during this pandemic.
PRINT ON DEMAND – PRE-ORDER. (Delivery within 14 working days)
This version is for ages 8+ and for 2 to 6 players. It consists of:
There are no reviews yet.